Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 10:50 PM
Today I went back to Vivo. Walked rounds of it, was talking to William and Zann while waiting for Heling. After that, Heling and I went to Habourfront there to eat, chatted for quite sometime. And surprisely she loves to observe people! hahahha! :D we should go for a cable ride one day! Hahahha! :DDD
Went to stroll with her, and we did love the night view of Vivo! Damn pretty. Imagine that you looking up into the sky, the fine mixture of turquoise, blue and dark blue were in perfect combination. Songs blasting throughout the open sky. Everyone stopped and were engrossed with the music. Isn't it great?! hahahah! :D
We were quite bored, so we started to scribbling. Hahahha! :DDD ( it's a secret though )
Post out questions(Only to sa boys): How come we can click along wih most of you although I'm not a band member. Heling also asked how come we can talk other than band stuff?
as what you said is true, you're very pissed with me
yes, I know you're.
that's why I didn't never rebuke.
why?
no idea.
since you'd been hating me so long, and thinks that's fucking stupid.
so there isn't any point for me to have any relationship with you
so that i won't be a disgrace.