Monday, February 09, 2009 @ 8:19 PM
Today was an AWESOME day!
Firstly, I had lunch with Wanteng at Ding Tai Fung. Seriously, the food just sucks and please don't eat! It would be a wiser choice if you eat at crystal jade!(waste our hard-earned money!)
After that, we went to walk around and ate desert at Ji De Chi. As usual, the food is not up to OUR standard! Fine, den we went to Citibella to do our Pedicure! hahah! :D I think that's the nicest one.
After that, met KC to watch Bride War. It's quite nice! Hahahha !:D Accompanied KC to play arcade. Left JP and headed back home for dinner. Aren't I nice! LOL! :D
My appeal results is still the same: SP of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION!
But my mother forced me to take accountacy as my subjects!
!@#$%^&*
( I don't want to be controlled by you despite knowing that you had good intention )