Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ 8:54 PM
CNY is reaching like 3 hours and 6 minutes? hahaha! :DDD
Believe it, I could even forgot that school do celebrate CNY! MY goodness, this shows that work really made me damn busy!
Oh yah, drinking 5 bottles of Vitagen can be drunk actually! hahahah! :DD My boyf was drunk and she began to call other people, like Purple and Matt Matt. hahaha! :DDD Siao right! :)))) Well, we were quite in-time for things! Because both boyf and I were reading the instruction of the lucky draw of Vitagen, den we said and did the same thing at the same time! Hahahah! :)))
(yes, somehow I lost contact with some people out there...)
Hahhaha! :DD
I used to be quite excited of chinese new year arrival, but this time, I don't have the feeling anymore.
Anyway, just to tell some of my friends out there. I'll most probably resign my work from March onwards. ( not sure izzit a good/bad news)