Friday, November 14, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
14/11/08, We had a class outing at Sentosa after the grad night. Although we enjoyed ourselves,eventually it rained! o.O stupid right! Hahahha !:D well, there are some photos for you to see how people enjoyed themselves after the trip! Of course, there were many happy events like the accident of the waterfall, the tram and the bustops! :D Hahaha! Still got more. Well, I will miss everyone and now i'm! :D
(For Qichun, I believe that you don't see this post but I want to say, thanks for being such an awesome classmate for 2 years. We wished to see you off but you refused. Please take care of yourself and keep in contact with some of your friends! :D Best wishes to you.)
Multi Racial gang! :D

Yellow-Khin, the smart alec. White-Yoksan, the crazy one.

Red-Qiaohua, hardworking student. Yellow-Peiyi,hardworking student too! (Both are pets of Mrs Ng! :)))) )

The food isn't that nice right?

Parrot! :D pretty!

Haqeem, my best buddy who is also my laughing partner!

White-Azreen, everyone's lover. Bluish-green-Khin, everyone's tutor.

Erna and Peiyi. Well, Haqeem and I are so extra!( We were not gambling!)

We were caught red handed by Azreen. Well, who cares!

Candid photo! I looked weird!



It's football time! :D hahahah! :D Go BOAZ!(Darling!) Go Yaser!(Brother!)

Haqeem and Azreen's stupid hand! :D

Still the guys?

Qiaohua, Yoksan and Haqeem!

Peacock!!!!

The obasangs! Yoksan and Azreen!

The gang! :D hahahah!