Tuesday, October 07, 2008 @ 8:05 PM
Since many of you won't come to my blog and see, I can type as much as I want.
Today was a stunning day for me. Why was that so?
I didn't know that my intuition/guessing was right.
When Thiviyan told me what happened, I said," I knew it long time ago,"
He gave me the shocked face and I still could smile at that time.
What gives me the power to do so?
My family?
The shorten days in YCSS?
Those memories pulled my tears back?
Although I did thrash a lot of things to him, I still didn't feel good.
Thiviyan, I need to thank you for being such a great friend to me. These 4 years I couldn't forget those days and years.
1e4 and 2e4, I did enjoy my years with you even thought I couldn't go out with you guys.
3e1 and 4e1, I think that my 4 years of studies or life in YCSS didn't waste as I realised that my classmates are great! Till now, yes.
Thiviyan, don't ever belittle yourself.
Now I'm questioning to myself.
Am I not worthy for a friend?
Am I used as a toy?
Should I receive those treatments?
What did I do?
These week is just mock exam, I was treated as a post it.
When people need me, they will come and find me.
However, when I began not to mix with them, they willl start pointing their fingers and whispering to each other.
I'm not trying to be sensitive but doesn't it hint you something?
I tried to treat it invisible.
What can I do this time?
I wish to clean it off from this, and concerntrate on studies.
I wish....