Tuesday, September 02, 2008 @ 10:52 AM
Okay! Time to color my blog! Haahah! :D
Yesterday, I went out with my sister first. She wanted to slaughter me because I told her to book Wall.e's ticket. She thought that not many people watching it. While we were waiting for the movie to commence, she was cursing and swearing about it. " I'll slaughter you if there isn't many people watching," She said.
Luckily heaven was at my side, many people started to swamp in! HAhaha! :D So she doesn't have an excuse to kill me! Hhahah! :D
Well, that movie is only average bah. Soon, my sister and I started to roam around while waiting for my mother to do SHOPPING with us! Hahaha! :D
We went to Isetan to paragoon. After that, from paragoon, to takashimaya, den to CK Tangs and finally back to Isetan! Hahaha! :D
Tsk! Hahaha! Stupid right? Nvm! :D I still enjoyed myself!
I've a piece of good news, I'm going to buy a set of makeup brushes from Bodyshop! WHOO~!
But there is a bad news, UNTIL now I still can't upload those photos! HMPH!.
Well, I need to get my ass up to study! Bye!
*I think that I am beginning to miss you!*