Saturday, August 02, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
Today, will be very last time dancing for ycss or permantly. :D I had dance at taman greens for NDP celebration, it's great! :D
Dancers: Thanks for giving me this opportunity to dance with you guys, is my honoured that I can. I wish, that I can dance more, and better with you guys. This year, won't be a regret, so yes sec 3. We went for SYF, attained a gold. China trip, we performed. :D Thanks!!!!!!! For anything and everything.
Wanteng: Thank Nerdwife for being there for me when I need you. When you hug me, I could sense that our friendship is getting closer. When we laugh, I could really feel that we are like twins. When we joke, I could feel that we are getting more alike. This drops of memories had became a bank of love. I'll forever remember all this, I wish that forever, I can be there for you. ILY my wife.
Rafi: My best friend, that I got this year I guess. He will always be there for me to hear my rants, his laughters or lame jokes will always make me laugh. When he walked past my class, we will give people that sinister look and smile. When I study with him, I could feel that at some areas he's better than me. At least, he know how to play instrument. Thanks for giving me the rose, do appreciate it! :D I was shocked that you give me though. Finally I could hear you screaming for my name! :D Hahaha!:D Thanks(In malay!) Nevertheless, thanks and ILY! :D
Samantha: My chinese partner during the 1st semester. :D We laughed, joked, slack and fooled around. I will always remember that you'll be there for me. And, I'll always be there for you! :D ILY!
Johan: A friend that I known for 6 years. This year we get closer. Yes, thanks for coming down and supporting me. I guess that I had failed you as I'll not have anymore dance peformance. It's great that you said that the performance is nice. But i guess that you'll only focus on someone! :D Oh well, thanks for coming down and ILY! :D
Fiona: My baby! :D Thanks for coming down and I was quite shocked that you were with them! -.-! Like a bit.. hmm.. But neverthless, I'll still love in the end no matter what happens. And rememebr, you'll always be my best friend from last time till now. Though there's hipcups there and there, yeah, I'll still love you! :D ILY!
Family: Mother and Father, thanks for watching my performance! :D I know that you'll be happy as I had finally performed on stage. Thanks for giving me this chance. I'll stop dancing for now and study. Don't worry! :D ILY! :D