Friday, July 25, 2008 @ 8:44 PM
Today will be a special day for me. Why is it so? Because finally I went out with Ong ZongRen. My best friend, though we didn't contact for quite sometime. I still can vividly remember what happened during pri school days.
Primary 4
We didn't talk at all. All I know that this person exist only. Stupid and lame right? Although we are from the same class, we didn't communicate.
Primary 5
It was ridiculous to have him in the same class as me. What he did was to bully me everyday by saying those sacrasm. Idiotic right? Besides that, he would always gang up with the guys in my class and start bullying me. Those stupid moments seemed short, how would I wish that he don't exist at all. Damn him. Also, he was also "envious" that I could skip lesson due to SYF! LOL! Also, he was quite pissed that I got student model award.
Primary 6
We were forced to move back to the old school. Stupid bloody arrangement. Yah, we did have fun this year. We played bball, catching and all sorts of games. Screamings could be hear everyday. Zongren and I did abuse our authority. Who asked him to start it! Of course, he was quite irritating at times as he always joke about others. However, during my SYF period, he said, " all the best for it!" LOL! After SYF, i cut my hair. He mocked at me. LOL! And from his mouth, he told me that I cried. Hahah! :D
After PSLE, we were parted and I almost cried D:
Secondary 1
We started chatting on the phone because of someone. The gap in between us closed up and we seemed to understand each other. LOL! We did meet up for 2 times? Hahaha! :D and he started to be my best friend.
Secondary 2
We started to hang out more often. He taught me how to identify people who can treat me better. He had taught me the values of studies, love and friendship. He gave me those advices. After few months later, we started to drift apart due to some stupid reason. I had an incident that caused me to lose faith. He helped me too by guiding me through those dark nights.
Secondary 3
He was still there for me. Until when my love relationship had come to the end, he was there to lend me his shoulders and listening ears. He will always be strong and true to me. However, after June holidays, we didn't contact anymore as.... Something had happened to him. He had suffered too much. He was facing alone, without me. Of course, before he tasted the bitterness, he had devoured the sweet. Nothing in this world is fair and justified. He did sacrifice a lot.
Secondary 4
Finally he contacted me after losing contact for 6 months plus. We just realised that we had grown up, beginning to understand that what we had mentioned words from sec 1 seemed to be differ. Also, we had slowly becoming more matured in our thinking. Though we were playing with each other, we also have a matured thinking. Sometimes I do wonder why he's not that guy for me. All I can say is, he'll forever be my best friend. Today's outing though was studying day, I did appreciate that we had made this effort to me. I do miss him a lot, badly. I miss the cheerful him, I miss the guy who dares to do everything. I do miss the guy.... who lived in the past. Everything about him started to become a puzzle. Something that I had always forget to say. Is I'll always love him till the end. This may sounds like I'm in love with him. I can say that I'm. Loving him will always be my mission. As a friend of his, I wish that I'll be able to spend my time with him.
Today, we had some hiccups. We thought that we had lost each other. While I was finding him, I was scolding yet worried for him. In the end, we had found each other! Funny right? We walked the same path, but didn't see each other. Luckily there is a telepathy between us, always connecting us together.
OngZongRen, I wish you to know that I'm glad that I have you as a friend. Best wishes for everything and hope that you'll like it!