Wednesday, July 02, 2008 @ 8:31 PM
Yeap! :) Time to update!
These days i'd been busy with studies and dance. I had difficulty juggling both of them. Well, i screwed up my oral due to my nervousness! I went to the toilet 4 times! can you believe it! It's like.. -.-! What the heck!
Okay, today my classmates were high, ESPECIALLY BIO STUDENTS! All those childhood memories brought back. Azreen, Haqeem, Idris and I were super high! We started singing, talking about those past sweet moments.
After bio, wanted to go inside AVT to watch ycss got talent. IN the end, can't! What the heck!-.-!
Okay, den went off to JP with Haqeem! I didn't bring a lot of things and wanted to buy stuff. Anyway, came back. Met Rafi to pass him his drink and chatted with Jac and Peiying. LOL!(:
Soon, MICHAEL was there! yeap! :) On the way home, a lot of my friends called me. Hahaha! (:
Yeap yeap yeap! :] 2 days to "BE YOURSELF DAY! ", mother is going oversea and MR.LOW going to leave soon! ):