Tuesday, June 17, 2008 @ 10:16 PM
I promise,
Whatever that is mentioned here,
Will take vaild from today.
Till I've done it.
Since you had destoryed the trust that we built up,
I'll destory your own daughter using my own ways.
You said that I became notorious as my phone bill kept on bursting.
You said that I've became worst.
Now I'm going to tell you.
I'll personally erase the old image of SIMYOKSAN.
And I'll let you see the evilness side of me.
I'll let you have a taste what can a bad person be
And I swear, you will regret what you had said to me.
Every thing that you taught me about life was bullshit,
Yes, I did learnt throughout the way.
I've to thank you for bring me here.
But since there isn't anymore trust,
I don't see what's the point of being daughters.
Since you hate me, i'll let you hate me into the core.
And I'll do all ways and means just to achieve my goal.
Also, I'm on the verge on revenge.
Finally, the demon that i had subdue before is back again in action.
We shall see, who will get the victory.
People who had seen this: If you start trembling, you better don't mix around with me. Because i don't know what will i become. Maybe the spilt second I will become a Monster. Don't think it's an emo or sad post, because i mean business. Takecare to people who had left me or in the process.