Thursday, July 31, 2008 @ 6:52 PM
Wondering why am I feeling such an idiot at times.
Everytime people asked me to support, I'll try my best and support. But what I get in return? "Sorry! It's too far for me," or " Nah, not interested." At times, these words are just hurting. Singapore isn't that big! I really wonder, what are friends for?
Also, whenever people need me they will come to me. But how about me? I'll always be abandon in everywhere and stuff. Even in school also the same thing. It's just........ no idea? However, at least in my class I can sense the belonging there.
Most of my people who are named under good friend, aren't really. They don't support, give nonsense crap. At least, I'll go around and ask people to watch or support. I don't see any efforts. best friends are just... a name, a statue. So what we used to be close? It doesn't mean anything.
Okay, done with ranting.
Looking back at people, I think that... I can't compare with them.
I've no idea why, no idea how.
I wish that I can be like them.
Performing up on the stage, giving everyone their 100% effort.
Almost performing all the dancers, having different costumes.
But all their hearts are joined together.
I saw their techniques, their chorography.
Even the same song, dance is displayed different.
What's the difference between us?
We are just human beings,
Have ears, eyes, brain and stuff.
But why...............
LOL! :D But I did enjoy every dance that I watched, performed.