Saturday, August 09, 2008 @ 10:24 AM
Yesterday, I was all alone in taking it. Suddenly, I feel it as an honour.
But... I could sense sorrows in the crowd.
Some people do deserve to get it,
And I believe that I shoudn't get it.
Other people should, due to the hardwork that they put in.
I didn't dance for 2 years, yet I got it.
I bet that they must be feeling unfair.
Dance in ycss, I need to give you up. However, I won't give up for the friendship that I had built inside. For examples, my sec 3s and lower sec. I'll always be there for you. And do take care.
Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The school carnival was _______. I'm just speechless.
We took a lot of photos! Especially ME! hahaha! :D Okay! hahah! :D
I'll love my class! Yeap! 4E1 rocks! Hahah! :D
After that, went to JP library with Mrs Ng, Peiyi, Qiaohua, Sookyee, Jiayi and Yayan. We had our consultantion at the children centre! Hahah! :D
Yeapyeapyeap! :D Damn nice though. Stupid Jiayi have to leave early!
Yah! I did learn something okay! hahah!:D
After that, went to meet Mr Ong ZongRen! hahah! :D He was wearing purple polo tee! Went to PS with him and ate there. Den while roaming around, someone tapped our shoulder. Guess who is he? IS TANWENKAI! Hahah! :D
Yah, we chatted a lot! Everyone had changed. Hahah! :D But I'll still love them! Yeapyeapyeap!
Okay... studied.
Came back to watch Beijing Olymipics with WEIXIN! Yeap! :D
Hahah! Well, we got bored of it as it's too draggy. So we were having make up sessions! Well, don't let her to draw on your face, her art failed.
Hahah! :D Yeap... and she stayed in my house! HOORAY! Hahah! After such a longggggggggggg time! hahah! :D
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!