
As usual, Shak and Idris loved to ruin our photos!
13/11/2008, My only and maybe my last grad night. I did love and enjoy there as I saw my classmates, some of my peers. Without them, most probably I won't be present. Smiles stretched across everyone's faces and they were dressed up AWESOME-LY. Of course I was the odd-one out. Look at those photos!!!!!!!!!!!
It's time to "reward" some of the teachers!!! :DDDDDDD
Miss Tan K.T: She's was my form teacher in sec1 and 2. I used to tell her my sorrows as many things obstructed my way. My life was not smooth sailing or happy as other people. Her words gave me encouragment. It was so great that I could walk out of those days. Of course, without my friends I would not be today. This year, she was my teacher for ss and she was quite angry with our class as we would always sing "happy birthday song" during her lesson :)
Miss Loh: She was my chinese teacher in sec 1 and 4. It was weird to attend her lesson at first as I came from a different class. To my surprise, she could recognise me! Isn't this quite hilarious? I wasn't from her CCA, neither am I famous. I still remembered that she would always write some phrases or sentences in my book to give me more encouragement. I would not forget her as she always managed to make the chinese lessons as interesting as possible.
Mr Hon: It was quite a pity that I could not attend his PE lessons as I needed time to recupurate my knee injury. It was quite ironic when you could only see your friends enjoying themselves during PE time while you sat there alone. I guess it was pathetic.
Miss Soh: Her maths lessons were always very boring but surprisingly I was did her homework! hahahahh! Oh well, she used to be my teacher-in-charge for dance and I could not really thank her when she leave. Without even bidding goodbye. It was quite awkward. I wish that I could see her now and thank her, for being such a nice teacher and trying to give the dancers as much freedom or accomodating us.
Miss Audrey Tan: She used to teach me Physics and I still remembered that she won't give us much hw! Hahahha! :D Isn't this sweeet? LOL!
Miss Chiew: I guess this is her name. She was our math teacher in sec 2. No one paid attention during her lessons, including me. But somehow or rather, when important exams drew near, we would pay attention! She never fails to teach us although we pissed her real bad! If she's in our school, I would thank her profusely.
Miss Ker: She was my sec 2 chinese's teacher. She gave me a lot of boost as I guessed that I would clarify my doubts and never fails to hand up homework. When I was in sec 3, we went China together and we did laugh a lot! I did miss those days. But this year, I quarrelled with her badly as I wanted to re-take my chinese but I guessed we had a bad clashing with each other. Nevertheless, thanks for these few years of your concern. I would not forget about you.
Mr Leong: He was my Chemistry/Biology teacher in sec2. It was his first time teaching and he was quite nervous. But our chuckling classmates just made him relax all the time! :) Soon, everyone would pay more attention to him. I guessed it's because of the age gap isn't that big. Thanks :)) Hope that you'll be back to the old self and make more students love CHEMISTRY more! :D
Mrs Ng: My form teacher for sec3 and sec4. Starting of the year I didn't like her as she was too stern. Please don't tell me that students like teacher who are strict! Hahahah! :D However, as the days went by, I realised that she's a teacher who knows that students have talent that which area and unleashed it. She would open the doors of every student's heart and walk in. Of course, she would not fail to smile and laugh for example, Qiaohua's and Shawn's silly questions and Prabu's action :) She would always show us the true side of her. And finally, she always never fails to re-teach some students like me again :) Thanks, for being beside me and give me all the support that I needed. I almost cried as you said "Well done" after my performance at Art Festival, 2008. Thanks, for your support. I'll give you the support when you need, just tell me so!
Mr Liew: My PE teacher for 2 years, sec 3 and 4. He's a great teacher as he knew that my knee was injured and at times would caution me about my injury. Soon, he became Erna, Shak and my foster father. His words were encouraging and I believed that 3 of us did digest his words. I wished that I would see him near by my house and let more students to love Maths more :)
Mdm Ang: She was our teacher in-charge of dance. The passion of dance inside her heart had left her. Like a fire that could not be pulled off. She's a great teacher as she never fails to fight for our rights. Of course, we did prove to them that she made a wise decision. And a passionate dancer, she never fails to show her elegance to other people and spread the joy and excitement of dance around :)) Thanks! Of course, she was my chemistry teacher this year and I did learn a lot from her as she taught me how to memorize some facts better and easier :DDD Thankssssss!!!!