Sunday, January 18, 2009 @ 9:23 PM
Time to update something that some people may be interested in ( ARIEL! I hope that you're viewing at this post)
This year my GCE O'LEVEL EXAMINATION, I didn't do some subjects as well as I expected! Well, some did shocked me! Red color means didn't reach expectation, purple means happy. Black means expected :)
English- B3
Combined Humanities-B3
Mathematics-B3
Additional Mathematics-B3
Chemistry-C6
Biology-D7
Chinese-A2
Chinese(oral/aural)-Merit
CCA-A2
L1R5-20
L1R4-14
Yes, I did retake my chinese :) from B3 to A2! Haha! But this shows that hardwork may not equals to good results. Although I do love and study a lot for chem, my results didn't reflect so. Well!!! Nvm! :) At least I can go to decent poly.
Job is about to kill me soon, although it's quite challenging at times. You'll at times feel frustrated when sales isn't good, but when you see some customers who are quite nice and friendly, those awful things would be wash off :)
I love staying at home, because time really passed damn fast! :) How should I say? I do not have the quality time with my family ever since I got this job. But because of this, they're getting more considerate and understanding :) Of course, obliging to some of my nonsense stuff like SHOPPING! :D
You want to know how I enjoyed the day that I got my results? Firstly, I stonned at school with Rafi, Ahmad, Shak, Idris and some other Malays :) After that I did receive a lot of phone calls! -.- Den I went to JP there to buy present for KC :) Delivered to him den went to meet Purple , Tim and one more guy. Dined at Fish and Co glasshouse. Damn cool lar! :) That day got a lot of people's birthday and nice musics to listen. Memories soon flashed before my eyes. My moodswing came back. I was at a daze, looking like my soul that left my body.
Purple and I chatted for a long time, went back home. :)
Of course, during work Rafi at times will pop by and visit me. Siao right! Hahahah! :D
Got a few things that I did miss out!!!! Look carefully!
- I miss going out with Fiona
- I miss going out with Eugene
- I miss going out with KC
- I miss going out with boyf, purple and the rest of SAS people
- I miss that day that Benjamin See and I played DDR
- I miss chiong-ing DDR
- I miss.......
- I miss YCSS life
- I miss 4E1
- I miss my teachers
- I miss my primary school friends
- I miss my ARIEL!
- I miss watching movie
- I miss drinking? LOL!
- I miss walking out damn late with Weixin and condo friends.
- I miss doing those crazy stuff
- I miss wandering around Singapore alone.
- I miss watching concerts and performances.
- I miss crapping with Idris, Thiviyan, Vinod, Azreen, Haqeem, Peiyi and Erna
- I miss whacking TongWee, Vinod and Songyee.
- I miss those guys teasing me
- I miss those days that I'm with my classmates during recess
- I miss going out with friends after school.
- I miss stage
- I miss.... dance
The end !:D Well, I'm supposed to upload some photos but apparently I'm not doing so! hahah! :D Idris confirm going to kill me, Wanteng is going to slap me! Hahaha! :D
http://www.imeem.com/people/s6fsMuB/video/MLqQ6L15/kay_b_cheaters_dilemma_music_video/
This song is nice !:) KC introduced one. Gtg now! :D bye!