Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 12:00 AM
Time to blog! :DDDDD
Wednesday, 28/01/2009, I went to Changi terminal 1 to see Biru off and gave her a farewell gift. Met up with Chester for dinner. We roamed around there and decided to eat at Swensens. Saw one of his friends working. While eating, we were catching up. Soon, we went off and he PAID for it! Damn it, don't like the feeling though.(NO idea why? Maybe too used to DUTCH!)
Went to walk around t1, 2 and 3. Decided to head home to rest as I got work next day.
Thursday, 29/01/2009, played mahjong till 3.30am with Weixin, her boyfriend and sister.
Friday, 30/01/2009. Was late to meet KC as HuiQi was late for work. He came to my house and ate at my house! ( Pink soup, green vegetables! ) Played mahjong with Corny, Weixin, her boyf and my sister. Well, KC and I took alternates whereas weixin was hopping around to help her boyf and Corny. ;) Nice right?
Nice game, nice session. Hahaha !:D I love today.
Happy 2 months anniversary my friend! :DDDD
PS I still haven't done my JAP hw! Tmr i'll just copy from my sister!
I got into SINGAPORE POLY, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.