Saturday, February 07, 2009 @ 2:39 AM
Later, 7.30pm, my purple will be performing up on stage.
I know that he can do it, because i've seen it quite a few times.
But it's now my turn to feel awkward. ( not because of him )
Well, I'll really pray hard for his concert. :)
Yesterday, friday I was working.
Today is Marianne's last day of working for SGH. I did felt so pity as I'll miss her quite badly.
It's her wish though, and I believed that we can meet up more often :D
Had dinner with her at Food republic.
We realised that we have many things in common.
Like childhood days! ( Breakfast! yum yum! )
After that, met Heling. Didn't know that purple was there!
He was in total shock to see my phone! It's so hilarious! ((:
He left for SMU while Heling and I were looking for Heling's V.day present!
Initially wanted to buy a shoe, but ended up something else.
Took train home, studied bits of Jap's spelling and doing NAILS now! hahahah! :D
I think everyone must be thinking that I'm mad now am it's like 2.44am while i'm still blogging! LOL! :DDD