Saturday, March 14, 2009 @ 9:27 PM
After owning a laptop, i still don't have photos. Reasons are simple
- Bluetooth system has error
- My brother's camera is still in MIA
- I'm trying to find my cable for my camera, which suddenly also MIA
Time to update my blog, i supposed? Since i owned it for about... 3 days?
Super duper over dued photos will be uploaded as soon as I want/can.
Re-cap!
28th Feburary 2009, Saturday.
Purple, Mithra, Timonthy and Zi Jie had performance at VCH, played for Saints Alumni Band. It was really, GREAT! Hahha! I was a Santa Claus that day. Birthday gifts for one birthday boy, Mithra and belated birthday gift for Timonthy! :) Hope that they do like it real lot! Heling accompanied me there. Had drinks at MAC, den went back home.
3rd March 2009, Tuesday.
Today is Purple's 18th birthday! Of course as his good friend, I went down to Potong Pasir with Eugene's gang to find this birthday kid. He was quite shocked that I gave him that. Well, rotted at Potong pasir, saw those SAS small boys. Left for Jurong point to meet Rafi for dinner, went back home after walking rounds of Jurong Point. Yes, it's his turn to send me home! Drinking would be his treat, I supposed?
5th March 2009, Thursday.
Total forgot what happened in the morning and afternoon. All I remembered is I had a movie appointment at Cathay. Marley and me, Eugene and Mithra went with me. It was quite a nice movie, although they DID really summerize summerize the book. :) Had dinner at Anstons( I think? ) and I left for home.
8th March 2009, Sunday.
Was the last performance to the public for Heling and Chenlin as they're in year 2 of Junior Colleage life. I wouldn't comment on their performance. All I know that VCH was hot, and I sat beside Chenlin's parents without myself knowing. LOL!
Trained back to Potong Pasir with Paul and Mithra, but Paul left early. Sat at Macs for a long time, waited for Heling and chatted with her for quite sometime. Took cab home and reached home at 1. ( thinking about it, it's quite cooling to take a cab? Joking! )
10th March 2009 & 11th March 2009, Tuesday&Wednesday
It's my enrollment day! hahahah! :D Surprisely I saw Marcus, LOL! and I saw Huixin too! hahahah !:D okay, after that my day was jut boring. Went to take my passport but the waiting time was about an hour? I guess it was longer than that! The next day I went to buy my laptop, which caused some problem. But it's cheap though.
12th March 2009, Thursday
Went out with Wanteng to Herren. Hahhaah ! First time carrying my Victoria Secret out. Hahahha !:D Ate at NYDC, photos are with her still! hahhaha! :D
We spilted, I went back to VIVO. I miss it, seriously badly.
Drastic changes of Vivo, but luckily not much people had changed.
Chatted with William at SGH, awesome friend? Hahahha! :D
Left there, went back home.
(seriously, jobless life isn't that good.)
13th March 2009, Friday.
Went back to school to collect my Cert. Waited for Fiona to be released from her boring remedials. Went to Jurong point again, shopped for her V.day present! :) Hope she'll like it. Supposed to go to Zongren's house to pack his luggage, but I thought of wasting my money. Well, He left, and he's being missed by me. Talked to him quite long before his flight departs from Singapore. Boring friday, and it's a black friday without myself knowing.
Today is WEEJIN and QICHUN'S birthday! One is 17 years old and 19th years old! :) Hope that they enjoyed themself and both are missed :)