Thursday, February 12, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!
Time to update my super dead blog! Hahahah! :D
Had Jap lesson, but Sensei didn't call my name! Luckily or i would be dumbfounded.
Rushed down from Bugis to Potong Pasir because of SAS POP! And of course, I missed their marching.
Listened to Tim's speech, and how SAS played. :) I'm really happy for them! Serious and no doubt in it! :DDD
Congrats to everyone.
Left there with Heling. She headed back home while I went to Sentosa to meet Marcus.
We were walking around Sentosa, and we realised that it isn't that big afterall! :D We did manage to had a glimpse of fireworks at Song of Sea :)
[ We actually found out that.. we had many wonderful memories! ]
Continued walking around, decided to head back to Vivo. Chatted with Zann for a while den we left there. We waited for cab for about.. 1 hour! DOTS! :)
Well, Marcus is a gentleman. :))
That's all! hahahah! :DDD
Friends, don't think wrongly! :)
Thanks for the flowers.