Friday, February 27, 2009 @ 12:32 AM
Today, 26/02/2008 is my last day of working for Purple Attic.
I had my first training on 28th Nov 2008 from 3-10pm with HuiQi. Although first time it was horrible, overall it was quite okay.
My official first day of work is 1st Dec 2008. Surprisely Kathy opened the shop for me. After that, she was forced to leave because of her studies. I missed her laughter, her jokes and the way that she serve the customers.((:
Now, I left because of a few reasons. But nothing is going to happen. I will miss Purple Attic. I'll miss Ke Ai, Hui Qi, Zann, Wei Ting, Valerie, Clarice, William, Kairul, Jesmi and other people whom I see almost everyday :)
Today, it was quite amazing that HuiQi and I were working together. It had been ages that we didn't work together, and the results was not bad! :) At least, we did a decent job. At last I had done what I'm supposed to do.
Everyone, Vivo City, no longer the place that I'm going to hang out most of the day!