Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 9:47 PM
Replying spammers-
anomynous: muiix name is charna if u hav2 noe -.-
Reply from me: Thanks for telling me, honest girl. Although yes you can ask a friend of yours who's above 18, what's the point to drink if you feared to be caught. Btw, you can be charged of drinking underage if you still don't know.
anomynous: noob has alt of term[; so hu's e one tt should t0k y0ung ppl language? O:
Reply from me: LOL! yes, thanks for telling me also :) But I guess that MAJORITY of people's concept of NOOB is just useless with bits of joke. But from the way that you write, I can judge that it doesn't have that sense of it. Yah, thanks for informing me.
anomynous: im livin &havin a life dude,jus teachin u nt 2 act lyke some1 hu clubs lyke us (:
Reply from me: LOL! I didn't say that I go clubs often, I just say that with my matured looks, I can go inside easily. Please look carefully before you comment :) thanks for your comment.
Reply to all spammers-
What my comment matters to you guys so much? Oh my! I didn't know that I've that influence! Joking. Well, I don't need your comments but thanks for letting me know some stuff. Like of course, if you don't like this blog, you can just ignore.
BUT when I say these stuff, you guys must be spamming more often and even ask your friends come. All I can say is, just let me continue to have my life while you continue yours. thanks.
It's nice to play tennis with that old lady who lives below my house :) she's nice though! Hahahah !:D
Best wishes for people who are having CTs, test and examination! hahahha !:D
Yes, i've to say something.
I'm disappointed and sad.