Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
I'll try to upload my photos asap!
I saw Wanteng's post, and I think it's time for me to say!
I miss going to school everyday.
I miss grumbling to Thiviyan.
I miss Erna pulling my hand up.
I miss Mrs Ng catching my fringe.
I miss Mrs Erh calling me.
I miss Mdm Rozita's lesson.
I miss 4e1.
I miss aspire.
I miss night study.
I miss Mr Yee's action.
I miss ANG WANTENG
I miss RAFI
I miss IDRIS
I miss THIVIYAN
I miss TIONG YA YAN
I miss AZREEN
I miss HAQEEM
I miss teasing the girls.
I miss QIAOHUA
I miss walking around the school.
I miss dance studio.
I miss ranting about the recess.
I miss MR GOMEZ.
I miss FIONA!!
Yah, I miss a lot of people! I miss my batchmates! ):
One day, i'll go out with Wanteng!