Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
Today i had a wonderful day with Rafi as he helped me solved quite a lot of technology problem. Also he was being a gentleman :) thanks anyway, although we did make rounds of walk at Sim Lim.
Had a mahjong session with Danny and Kimberly. I do miss Kimberly as her jokes are really fabulous as you can't think of it. Danny, my sister and I laughed till our stomaches started aching.
Something happened, my health isn't in pink rose. Will be consulting a doctor soon, hope that...( don't wish to continue )
Today i went past Karman's blog. What she said was really true, and touched my heart. It seemed like she had posted what she'd gone through, and her feelings. An awesome act. I do miss her, Siaoling , Esther and Yvonne. Wish them with happiness and blessing.
( sorry, don't wish to elaborate as mixed feelings engulfed me )Labels: mixed emotions