Saturday, April 04, 2009 @ 9:44 PM
No photos will be uploaded until I have the mood to.
Congrats to YCSS Indian Dance-Gold award.
Looking upon the effort that they put in, they deserve it. They proved to us a lot of things. Like determination leads to success. Of course, I believe that luck did play a part. Nevertheless, congratulation to them. I believe Mr Chia will treat them better.
TO YCMB members:
Knowing your result isn't what you get, my heart had stopped beating. I saw the effort that you put in, and seriously you had put in more efforts and more serious than some CCA(s). I believe it's just unlucky. Maybe because you had SASMB infront of you, shadowed your ability. I believe many people shed tears, same to me. When I knew the result from Wanteng, I cried non-stop. No idea when I'd became more and more crybaby. Blank minds appeared inside your brains, mainly speechless. I know you guys aren't in the mood to enjoy.
Remember this, you'd done your best and many of us saw it! Your effort is recognised and I believe it's deeply apperciated. Deepest consolance to everyone, including your seniors, you , yourself and your conductor.
No comments, no reply.