Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @ 11:00 AM

End of it



They are still available




Cooking time

You can take one, I think?

Time to take the aeroplane/cruise/train!
sch time!



Roses are pretty , not they aren't meant to give away!



again!




Art Fest?












Straw











Who do you think is this?
Snap!
Let's explore!




Btw it's 7 LAYERS!

Who can wear it? Pretty isn't it?
NERDwife



My grandma still has it!
Twist! :D



Do nowadays people use these?



Why both of you are choosing....!

Do they look familiar?

Can you find them inside hotels?











Back to retro!


Are they tourist?
I worn them once! :)










Ancient days, Opera. ( I do miss opera! :X)




There is still a headphone for you to listen to songs
Cheese! Yok San, Thiviyan, Idris, Wanteng! ( We are a multi-racial gang!)

Whoa!

Tilt your head to your left! It will move! :D
Isn't it pretty?




All these are super overdued photos! I owed them for... 3 months?! Goodness! Hahaha!
Thiviyan, Idris, Wanteng and I went to this museum, near SMU there! :) We were like snapping every corner that we had gone, and we seemed to be tourist. Hahahah! :DDD Cool right?
Have fun looking! Actually it's quite enjoyable to go there as you'll learn lots of things about Singapore! It's worth of it's value, I miss EDUCATION!
Went out with Wanteng today at town. Roamed around there, sat at TCC and started to chat! :) Hearty chat, isn't it? Went back home.
2 more days!