Give our blessing to people who needs it!
Saturday, May 02, 2009 @ 12:25 PM

Not trying to act saint here, but I think that we should pray for the countries that are facing SWINE FLU! Regardless of our different beliefs, religions!
Think about the fact that many countries are facing this Virus, people who are suffering in this stupid illness/disease. They are quite poor thing. I know that this is a obstacle that GOD gave us. So let's be united to touch GOD's heart, so that he can stop this "game".
When I told my mother about this, my mother replied," Go ahead!" Hahah !:D Awesome right? Well, of course I want this SWINE FLU to go away! :( Because I miss my cousin, ARIEL who's currently in USA! And her family, together with my other cousins! :(((((((
Because if this SWINE FLU is going to continue, they will not be able to return back to Singapore! And Grandparent's wedding anniversary will be called off! NO way!