Before dawn
Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 3:23 PM

Yesterday, I woke up at 5AM just to pick my brother up! Unfortunately, he arrived Singapore earlier than expected!): woke up for nothing. But thank goodness he came back! :D Hahhaha !:D Do miss him real badly for his scolding. WahahahH! :D
Today school was great though I slept for 3 hours only! Ruyi was very shocked when I slept damn late. hahah! :DD Wednesday, my class girls are going to play tennis for fun in school! LOL! =D Going to enjoy myself I supposed?
Addtion information:
After school, met Lixin and his friend Jonathan. Jonathan drove his car to school lar! hahha! :D Cool right? When I told Ruyi about it, she wanted to slaughter me! LOL! Be jealous man! Went to Clementi there to eat beef noodles. Yummy! :DDDD But to my horror, Lixin ate REALLY DAMN A LOT! Serious! He ate a bowl of BEEF noodles, ordered EXTRA BOWL OF RICE, 2 DRINKS and 1 ROJAK! Siao right! I was so.. astonished?! LOL! Hahahahah! :D Listening to their story is great though :) HEY! At least I understood what was going on :) Proud of myself!
Johnathan sent me to the Pioneer MRT. It's my first time taking it! But quite cool lar, because quite nice and new though :DDD HEHEHEHE! Wanted to meet Fiona but she didn't ans her phone!): NVM!
Went swimming at 6. BELIEVE ME A NOT, THE WATER IS SUPER DUPER HOT! Goodness! How am I going to survive through this "summer"?
P.S I think the whole is facing towards destroy.
wondering how is he doing now?