Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 12:56 AM

Alone at the swimming pool, shadows of mine could be seen.
It seeemed near, yet i can't feel it, or touch it.
The swimming pool is the best for dipping water.
It's such a lonely night, cold night too.
Should I continue to stay there, or start walking?
It's so irritating to do flag day, and it's not with YCSS people!): Dots!
Went to Chinatown like 7am? Frigging early come on! Well, left my class for slight breakfast while waiting for Weejin. It's so lucky that we were in the same location! Went out with him, followed by Yongxing to Marina Square for breakfast. Slacked at there for a while den 3 of us went to do the Flag Day. Apparently all the SP students flooded the whole Singapore! LOL! :) Took MRT back with them, met my classmates and counted money like !@#$%^&* Made Wanteng to wait for me for.... an hour?! Goodness!
Headed to Heeren to shop at Punkstar. After that we walked around den headed to Fareast. I bought a pair of Lee jeans, a punk star shirt, velvet shoes(same as Wanteng) and ballet socks, which cost about.. 90 bucks! Oh my! I didn't buy my bag yet!):
Okay, Eugene and Andre met us for dinner. Wanteng left us to meet her another clinque of friends. Eugene and I went to wait for Andre at his void deck, den walked to Vivo City.
P.S Andre is really very very scary at times!
Slacked there and headed back home. My sandal was spoilt and thank goodness I bought shoes. Hahahha! :)
I miss them!):