Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 12:58 AM
Time to update!
Met Lynnette, Mithra and Eugene at City Hall to go to Expo Easter Service. As usual, it's awesome! :)))) Apparently I have the emo-face! Like... dots? Hahahah! But thanks for Andre's concern.
Went to Jessica's house for BBQ with 2 other Cell Group. They're just friendly and very... open? Thanks to Eugene for bringing food, and "ripping" food for Lynnette and I.
Quoted during the conversation between Mithra, Eugene, Lynette and I.
Lynnette: You're so cute! ( Refers to Mithra )
Mithra: ( Gave a super happy smile, like jumping over the moon )
Eugene: Oh o, better watch out.
Lynnette: I'm so going to strangle you! ( Refers to Mithra )
Mithra got freaked out and we started to laugh! When Andre knew upon it, he laughed too. Comments from him: No wonder all the cute guys run away from this CG, thanks to Lynnette. Now I also know that her stuff toys must have long necks, due to her stranglings!
Funny right!? Okay, I left with Little Eugene, Big Eugene, Cihui, Mithra, Lynnette. We alighted at Tampiness Mall and we see Lynnette home. After that I went to the MRT Station, but there isn't anymore MRTs. So I took a cab back home and it cost me a bomb! 31.20! :(
Nvm, I still enjoyed my day. Because I'm sheltered with joy, fun, laughter, care and concern.
Today the service was awesome.
It really at times, touched my heart.
But knowing that I can maintain my relationship with HIM,
it's just a blessing for me.
I want to get to know HIM,
also to get closer relationship with my GODs.
How can I balance these few relationships with them?