Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 11:57 AM
Our gatherings are held here.
Laughter filled the silent, cold wee morings.
Although we hardly meet each other, we seemed to be always supporting each other.
Everyone, who grew up with me in this cosy condominium.
Did add up spices in my life.
Every night, when I walked past this pavillion.
Images flashed before me.
Drinks like Vodka, bottles of beer, snacks, poker cards.
They will be in a total mess.
Everyone will throw their troubles away,
Just concentrated the moments that we spent together,
Because it's just getting... harder and harder to meet each other.
Some of us knew each other for 11 years? 10 years? and so on.....
Will this friendship continue ?
Or will it just... remain there?
No one can predict them in future,
But I hope that I can see you guys soon...
Because I miss you guys.
Thursday, 09/04/2009
I went to SP with Pohkhee and we made a wasteful trip! Hahahha! :D But it was quite all right with us as we wanted to look at our campus! What the heck!): It's super freaking... steepy! OH! :) I found out my time table! Not bad still :))) Hahahhaha!
After that we went to IMM to shop. We went to Giant, Guardian, Watson to buy my brother's item.
P.S It's possible to push a trolley within Guardian and Watson! It's proven! ahhha! :)
We had a great talk, and I think that what happened in the past was nothing? I supposed! :))) But it's a pity that I'm not in the same class as PohKhee, Marcus or Weejin. We are seperated! Pohkhee is 01, I'm in 04, Weejin is 10, Marcus in 14.
Sad right!): I think I can only see Pohkhee during Lecture?
Friday, 10/04/2009
I woke up quite early because my brother is leaving for UK, Paris, Venice and Rome :(
See him off by giving him a good bye hug, sister and I left Changi Airport. Yes, I do miss my brother although he's very protective, unreasonable and crazy at times. But he's the only brother who really care about my health, my condition and everything.
Went Kinokuniya(Town) to buy tons of books. Even though my sister have discounts, I spent total of 150?! WHOA! Quite proud of myself as I began to buy books again! Sister left for her movie, and I waited for Yanqing and Chester.
Yes! Chester was super duper late! He made 2 girls to wait for him, too.... NO! hahahh! :D
We slacked at Delifrance? And we did talk quite a lot! About life. After that Chester wanted to look for his stuff and off we went to look for it.
P.S If you wanna go out with Chester to buy his things, it's very dfficult as he doesn't want to try them at all! So you'll have a bad time for it!
We gave up, went to walk around to look for Yanqing's shoes. She's like another Chester! hahaah! :DDD (hint hint!)
That's it!
P.S I'm getting to lose touch on blogging! So dead this time!):
We made a pact, hope that it will come true. :)