Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 11:35 PM
It's time for me to bid goodbye to my secondary school days.
No longer just mugging, obeying school rules, wearing school uniform, paying student concession price.
I do miss 4e1, as they gave me sense of comfort.
They also gave me sense of security, joyment.
Without them, it was just totally.... another story.
Bye, to my secondary school days.
Do take care and... bury it in my heart.
Today I had orientation at SP, and I'm in DBA(Diploma Business Administration)1A/04. I wished to be with PohKhee as I really wanted to be with her. It's like... I feel much more better with her than strangers.
Met with a few people who are my classmates and they're quite nice? :)
Met KC at Jurong Point after my orientation.
Finally, his blog is completed! :D
Hahaahhaha! Great accomplishment I'd achieved! :P BE proud of me!
Tmr will be a long day, pray hard I can wake up.