Mood-less
Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
Okay, i've no idea why am I so moody. It's very retard-ed as I was quite high in the morning, like so sudden I was so down. Goodness, save me.
Tmr is Zaki(my new classmates) birthday. What we do is to buy him a cake and gave him a surprise! Yah, we took tons of photos, and I was quite moody... No idea when will this sickness will start, and end.
After that went town alone, wanted to buy shorts. It was unsuccessful, sad case. After that went to Forum there to do work at Coffee Bean. The service isn't as good as the rest though. Slacked there for awhile den left.
Suddenly, about 10 plus Brandon called me. LOL! Ask me to go downstairs -.-! But I did went down to accompany him. Followed by Benjamin. Slacked there for a while, wallked awhile den we left for home.