Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 2:35 PM
Now currently I'm in tutorial but my teacher had left us! LOL! :DDDDDDD
Okay, it's time to update with SYF results. Not trying to make a fool out of some other people, but nvm :) My STATUE OF LIBERTY is being crazy as in CAMWHORING! HahahaH! :D Yah, both of us are very tired because of one day long in school! Well, my class is always late for either tutorial/lecture as we will be waiting for one another :) hahaha!
MILITARY BAND-BRONZE
CHINESE DANCE-SILVER
INDIAN DANCE-GOLD
MALAY DANCE-GOLD
GU ZHENG-GOLD
Congrats to YCSS for having 3 golds ;) I hope that Mr Chia will be happy because we had 3 golds :) Of course, every CCA had put in their utmost effort to win this competition. Although the results may not be as realistic as what they/we think, it's still an achievement. Quoted from a friend: SYF is basically bullshit!
Quoted from another friend: SYF is just playing luck most of the time. Because you may meet school who're better than you etc.
Okay, I've to officially give my heart up for YCSS already. Because thinking about it.... I'm no longer in YCSS. So I think that there isn't any point taking. Loves to everyone, memories.