Boring life!
Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 2:43 PM
The photo inside is Wanteng and I. It was taken during the last few days in school. Everyone said that we look alike. Whoa! :DD I do miss Secondary School. With those laughter made in my class, the silence that my class made during testes.
First week of school, I brought my lappy almost everyday! hahaha! :D but it was quite heavy at first. Both of my arms were aching! ): Sad right?!
But my class is quite united as we will wait for each other although we were late for lectures and tutorials! Besides that, we will leave together etc. Cool right?
Off topic: Is any YCSS-ians going to LOLLIPOP? Drop me a comment/tag if you see this post. ( I doubt so actually! )
TODAY IS TAN SI IAN'S BIRTHDAY! :D 18 YEARS OLD ALREADY! MUST MUST MUST MUST ENJOY YOUSELF!*
I WANT TO SEE THE DOG!