It's such a shit day.
Thursday, April 30, 2009 @ 5:45 PM
It's such a shit day as my mood was quite affected by NONSENSE! Indeed, I didn't go school with a great mood. Ruyi even said some jokes that I'm supposed to laugh. Unfortunately, it failed. Subway was great, I think? My phone was quiet for the entire day. Is it a good sign or omen?
Okay, EC is just a fucking subject. The teacher shouldn't base on an unprepared essay for us to do. Isn't this just condemning many of our ability? Does it means that we are inferior than others? To some of us, it's an utterly insult. No offence, but that's the truth. I had to go for the remedial for EC due to my essay I wrote.
Fine, I had an arguement with my mother due to that fucking subject. Seriously, I tried so hard for english, just in order not to make me to redo the stupid english. Yet I received such treatement. Let me to be honest, my english is passable. How come I need to receive such a stupid treatment while some people, who's english isn't up to standard isn't inside?! Don't give me those crap that what the person wrote the correct point. If you think so, I'm sorry that it's such a bullshit answer. Let me make this clear with you, I'm just going to show my shit attitude to you if I had received rubbish comments and decisions you made.
Yes, I'm pissed.

I miss graduation night! :(