BACK TO BUKIT TIMAH
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 @ 6:09 PM
School was just another boring day. Went out with DBA 1A/04 to watch Horsemen at Marina Square. Okay, it's quite okay as the starting was quite good, but! IT'S SERIOUSLY NOT MY CUP OF TEA! SUPER SCARY AND SPOOKY! Ending as usual, sucky! hahaha! :D Went to BUKIT TIMAH CAMPUS, CCAB.
NONE OF THE TAXI DRIVER KNOWS WHAT IS CCAB! Stupid right! I tried to take a bus and this time, I didn't miss the stop! Reason is, I saw the RUGGERS! Hahaha! :D And I was quite scared, because I wanted to alight 1 stop before it. But since I missed it, so forget it :) Luckily! hahahah! :D
ACJC VS ACSI. Have to admit, ACSI have quite good players. My poor ZONGREN didn't get to play much! His mother went there to support him, wanted to say HI to her but I scared that I recognised the wrong person. NO! :D She said HI to me, feel so paiseh lar! hahah! :D
ACJC won! :) Next match was SAJC VS RJC! Wanted to go watch and support as I'm quite PRO SAJC, but! I DON'T KNOW ANY PLAYERS AND MY FRIENDS ISN'T SUPPORTING THEM FOR THE DAY! Too bad! :(
Took 154 back home! HAHAHH! =D I only know how to take to bus interchange or any that leads to jurong! =))) I met Yuwen in the bus, Weihaw in Lakeside mrt! hahah! :DD
I'm bushed! Need to rush tutorials later! hahha! =D This week is another busy week! :(
( I didn't take any photo! =( )