FINALLY IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Friday, June 05, 2009 @ 10:54 PM
School starts at 10am, and finally it's slightly late :) Surprisely Pohkhee and I took the same train to school! Wahahha! She was wearing a PURPLE SHIRT! Went to MOB tutorial, and I saw Ruyi, Wanjing and Joting there! Hahha !:D WANJING HAS THE PURPLE MARKER THAT I ALWAYS WANTED! Damn.......
Okay, Joting and I started talking about Makeups during the lesson.
Ruyi: Why you guys are so happy talking about make up?
Me: No lar! It's kinda okay to talk about it.
Wanjing: I agree with Ruyi.
Me and Joting: WTH! -.-!
Hahah! :D We kinda enjoyed ourselves. Went to POA lesson, and I pretended that I understood, and I did, which was after Ruyi explained to me :)
After school, Zaki and I went tot JP. But he went to find his sister, and I went to find my sister! wahah !:D Went to watch Monsters VS Aliens.
P.S NOT NICE TO WATCH! If I rate it, I'll only give it just pass.
Okay, waited for Danny while we were in the arcade. Wahhaha !:D I was playing basketball again! hahha !:D Okay, we went to eat Chinese food and I ate 2 baskets of Xiao Long Baos! :) I love it! wahah !:D Went to Arcade again and Danny and I chionged for Basketball. I think I played more than 10 times today! hahha !:D Cool right? Stupid DANNY! Kept on saying,"Yoksan, 默契!(Translation: Telepathy? Somewhere around the line) Hahha !:D Damn dumb lar! hahha !:D
MY NAILS CHIPPED OFF! :( 1 I FOUND OUT AFTER THE MOVIE, ANOTHER TIME IS DURING THE BASKETBALL! Damn! :( Heart-broken.DANNY THREW THE BALL SO HARD THAT IT HIT MY HEAD! Now I'm lacking of brain cells! Can someone help to recoup it? Hahha!
:) THERE ARE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS WHICH WILL BE UPLOADED ASAP! PLEASE WAIT! :D
P.S TMR I'M GOING OUT WITH YANQING TO CELEBRATE OUR 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
P.S.S TMR IS MARCUS CHENG'S BIRTHDAY!