SYF Gala
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 9:50 PM
SYF Gala, 30th May 2009.


Jacqueline and I. We wore almost the same thing!- Jacket, tank top, shorts, black flats! CHINESE DANCE!


Abigail and I. We wore the same thing, but we are supporting different CCA. She used to be in CHINESE dance too, I love and miss this Mistress of mine :) Forever love~! BTW we smiled the same way, and we didn't tell each other in advance.
* A pity I didn't take photo with Fiona!*
Well, Chinese, Malay, Indian Dance did well, Band did well :) and tell you something in secret.... which is.... I LOVE CHINESE DANCE! :D Definitely going for Stretch Dance Camp 2! Miss the first one though :( Sad
BTW ALL THE TEACHERS SAID THAT I'M GETTING PRETTIER! AND SOME COULDN'T RECOGNISE ME! :) I LOVE THEM!
Oh yah, forget to add something, MARCUS CHENG! *You're too tall for a hug!*