Insomnia.
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 1:31 AM
Now it's already 1.32am, and I am still using my lappy. I think I got influenced by FionaHo, since 29th May 2009. Idiot!
Yes, I do feel lonely at times. Who's going to occupy my time? I think most of the time I spend is watching videos, texting messages. But now, the messages don't seemed to be important to me anymore. Well done Yoksan! Must cut down on message! Must must must! :D
Who's birthday coming?! HMMMM!
29TH MAY, YCSS HAD SYF GALA. It was damn nice! For band, Chinese, Malay and Indian dance. JACQUELINE, CADERINA, WANTING and I WERE SCREAMING FOR CHINESE DANCE! Seriously, we were like having a concert. Everyone were looking at us though. We had others to support us. Jacqueline and I wanted to jump. Well, have some restrictions of doing so. I miss dancing :'(. A pity that I'm not continuing. But I'm very happy for YCDC, seriously. They grew up a lot, maybe this failure brought them experiences, and bonded them together. They did better than what many people expected. :D Well done, and We, the SENIORS are proud of you. (L) We will love you, especially Jacqueline :)
Band, I did cheer for you. I believe that you guys are just so unlucky. :D Nevertheless, you guys did well! :D hahah! :D
Okay, my sister is bugging me to switch off my lappy! :( well, looks like i've to leave now. BYE to myself!