Am I jealous?
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 8:14 PM
Looking at blogs, I felt so left out. No idea when does this idea struck me. Life had been sooooooo.... weird. My good friends are having great fun with their friends, which is like we're getting very distant. Maybe I'm jealous, OKAY! Well, maybe because I'm all alone. Anyway, they've their own life, and I can't say anymore things. I think I should say... good bye to friendship(s).
Met Heling after school to JP. Accompanied her to eat at KFC, walked around and wanted to walk home. BUT we saw a DEFINED lightning! :( SO we didn't walk home. We took a train to Joo Kun.( Something happened! :X)
We LOVE WEST SIDE OF SINGAPORE! It's like a countryside of SINGAPORE. Calm, Peace, Beautiful, Lovable, Safe! :)
I really wish that there isn't any house around my condo, den no more new mrts at the westside. I really love the peaceful (L).