Time to upload photos
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 8:45 AM
23TH MAY 2009!
Photobucket" border="0">
The SAS boys.
Them again.
If it's at night, it's damn pretty:)
It's orchard central, damn pretty. :DDD
The Cathay @ Dhoby Ghaut. It's super pretty.
It's super duper pretty :D Heling and I love it.
Heling and Yoksan's shadow :)
Every minute the color changes, and it changes to PURPLE! :D I seriously ♥
This is where we stopped.
St Andrew Cathedral.♥ That day they had service. We stopped there and listened. The power of God.
Flyers, Esplanade.
Show you the difference of both eyes.
Smile, I did continue.
Heling and I started camwhoring in the VCH toilet. She really enjoyed it a lot. And I seriously love her. We were like laughing damn loudly inside the toilet. ♥ her.
I ♥ retarded.
Right outside VCH.
She's my model, and my camera did well okay! (Although some didn't work out well)
Heling and MatthewHo.♥ The band.♫♫♫♫♫♫
Fullerton Hotel, I love the toilet inside! :X
The bridge to Clarke Quay.
Heling spent my day with me, in advance. Thanks for her company. But quite a bad thing is that.. we didn't get to catch any movie. We walked down from Dhoby Ghaut rounds and rounds. After that, we walked down to City Hall, and waited at VCH. Soon, we went to Clarke Quay there to chill :) We really ♥ the night scenery there. We went to BK there, apparently my classmates, Joting, Shiyu and Gabriella were there. They went to the flea market there. We chilled together, and we parted. I reached home at 12am, because I overshot the bus stop!( Thanks to the faulty button ) Daddy, brother and sister said happy birthday to me! Loves! Birthday wishes are below.
24th MAY 2009! ( MY BIRTHDAY!)
-BIRTHDAY WISHES!-
SMS:Peiying(exact 24 times!), Saunders(damn shocked!), Wanteng, Joting, Shiyu, Jacqueline(12 dot!), Mithra(12 dot!) Ruyi, Fiona, Matthew ho,
Peiyi, Chester, Wanjing, Lynnette, Huiqi, Enrique, Eugene, Rafi, Pohkhee, Yongxing, Erma, Cihui, Samir, Shak,
Yienn, Angela, Jasila, Thiviyan, Y.Mingsheng(17 times!), Yanqing, Chenlin(Midnight message!), Zaki(belated), Kimberly(belated)
CALL(S):Cihui, Weixin, Marcus(2 times, last time is before 12am)
Came personally to tell me: Brother, Sister, Father, Mother,Danny, Lester, Junyan, Xiaojiao, CHC people, CHENLIN, Andre, Lixin,
MSN: Rafi, Cihui, Shak, Jedidiah.(Belated)
Facebook: Shak, Haqeem, Matthewho, Marc Teo Zijie, Rosanne, Christina, Vikram, Vani,Nicholas, Heling,
Huixin, Khin, Dyon Yip, Gerald Wong, Kelvin, Jason Loh, Samantha Lee, Zhiqi, Thahirah, Yongxing, Jeffery Wang,
Jedidiah.(belated), Marianne(belated), Farhan(belated)
Had first celebration with my condo friends.
Photobucket" border="0">
From Weixin, Lester, Junyan.
Photobucket" border="0">
Weixin looked so retarded.
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
MY BIRTHDAY CAKE! PURLE ICING!
Photobucket" border="0">
Brother, Lester, Junyan, Weixin.
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
Lana cake! NO. 1 CHOCOLATE CAKE IN SINGAPORE!
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
I don't mind if I looked ugly.
Had dinner celebration with Eugene, his CHC friends, Mithra, CHENLIN! :D PURPLE CAME! WHOOOOOOOOO~! Went to Fish & Co. glasshouse to eat. Yummy.
Photobucket" border="0">
Fighting already.
Photobucket" border="0">
WHOA! :D WAR!
Photobucket" border="0">
They dug in.
Photobucket" border="0">
Why Lixin so extra one!
Photobucket" border="0">
SMILE! :D The girls.
Photobucket" border="0">
The bar.
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
Photos for fooddddddddd! :D
Photobucket" border="0">
The girls are pretty on that day.
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
Drink for the day.
Photobucket" border="0">
Candid shot!
Photobucket" border="0">
WHOOOOOOOOOO~!
Photobucket" border="0">
The stage.
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
He's preventing from me running away again.
Photobucket" border="0">
so ugly! Yucks!
Photobucket" border="0">
Cheesecake, and I look like I'm inside a Salon.
Photobucket" border="0">
GHOST! I STOOD UP!
Photobucket" border="0">
I love THIS EFFECT OF SPARKLES! whooooooooo~! i LOOK PRETTY FOR ONCE!
Photobucket" border="0">
I'm so high!
I think something caught my attention.
WHOOOOOOO~!
I'm high!
I'm so reluctant to blow the candle from WHERE I'M STANDING! noooooooo!
DONKEY LOR!
my face got cheesecake.
The war starts. Mithra, Lixin and Chenlin got it from me. of course, not forgetting Eugene LOW LOW LOW LOW~
Dirty hands!
I'm high! WHOOOOOO~!
EEEEEEEE!
We went to eat at Rocher Road there for it! Not bad though :) Took MRT back home, brother sent me to school. Skipped school the next day. LOL!
Purple, from Eugene.
Chen and Lixin
Flowers
He's sliding down.
Same goes to him.
Stinky alley, but Soya milk and everything is not bad.
Presents for the day.
Snapshot from bird eye view.
From weixin, lester, junyan.
From Clara and Michael :)
Condo friends gift.
Eugene Low.
Zheng Cihui, David.
Got Shili ones, so it's rightfully CHC members.
Again.
PURPLE ALL THE WAY! WAY TO GO!
OMG! MAKE UP!