text-align: center;
I could never hide my true self in front of him. He seemed to be my book, he could see through myself. I wouldn't lie in front or behind me. Forever, he's the guy that gave me the support, told me those jokes to make me laugh and being beside me( it sounds familiar? Yeah, my ex used to do so. Whatever! ) I would remember what he tell me, forever in my heart. Because it's something that I'm earning from. Even a couple, I doubt that you can hear it. What about friends? It's so rare. Honestly, I love him. Because he's someone that I know that I can trust, believe and have faith in him. This is because.. when I'm with him, I could sense a security :) Thanks, for everything and anything. It's kinda creepy when I could sense his sadness, sorrow. OMG! But this shows that our bond is really quite strong. But maybe we are not destined to walk the same path in our lifes. :) Let nature takes its course.
But it's weird, I like and love the way that he is! :) To me, everyone is perfect. Although they have flaws, look at their good points! :D YEAP!
DAMN FREAKING OLD POST! :D