Time to spam!
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 9:44 PM
Haha! :D I need to spam this, and I regretted changing! :( but because of my pictures, I've no choice but to change!! Sad case, I supposed?
Decided something, I'll not learn dancing till economy gets better (: I guess during June Holiday, I'll start to do some readings on MOB! hahhah !:D
I'm sorry that I made you so unhappy, and I didn't know that it affected you so much. Seriously, you should just ignore what I said. It maybe the case so, but remember you told me that time will prove me wrong? I believe it will. :) Because it's just you. So don't be so pessimistic, be with her wholeheartedly. Even if we really distant, that's maybe a time being.
*BTW, this is an old blog skin, and reason I'm blogging is just to let me see my tagboard! :( I can't tag!*