Do you feel like finding a place to hide?
Thursday, May 07, 2009 @ 10:49 PM
Today was a long day for me, although I attended lesson till 3pm :)
ECONS TUTORIAL was really hilarious! My teacher pronounced my name as.... Something real dumb. DBA 04! Keep your mouth(S) shut for once! SHHHS! hahhaha !:D
Went to meet Eugene to buy__________ present, great timing right! Met Heling too, in order to carry her loads of rubbishS! Saw Chenlin with his friends =D Met Lynnette, Andre, a friend of theirs and we headed to Paradise Mall to have dinner. We rotted there for awhile den Heling and I headed home. Surprisingly Eugene went back home too! :) Seriously, he looked like a small kid while seeing us.
( People, don't see this! I didn't want to annoy you, so don't come and pissed me off by saying those crap stuff. You're old enough to showcase how "matured" you're. Thanks)