This post is all about; How close with these people, but now they're gone. Totally gone. I don't expect any response after this post, because I feel it's meaningless.

Fiona Ho
We have a very weird relationship. From good friends to enemy, love rivals, back to good friends, best friend even still. And now strangers. I met her at Yuan Ching Secondary School Dance and Movement Club. She's my junior and she's really quite talented in dancing. I learnt a lot of things on her; friendship and how to stay strong. Now she's in PJC and hope that she's doing fine there.

Idris
We were good friends in Yuan Ching Secondary School, and we really laughed about anything and everything. With my usual clique. And definitely he's able to make bio lesson super funny, by laughing at rozita. HAHHAH! :D He's my classmate in secondary 3. Hope he' doing fine in school and band; PJC too

Jacqueline Ng
Surprised to see her name? I was kind of shocked when I wanted to put her name inside. Knew her when I was in Secondary 1, and she's in dance and movement club too. She learnt dance from Dance Ensemble. We had TOO MANY twists and turns in our relationship, and now I know she's living well, with her boyfriend and her friends. Happy for her. Hope she's doing well in MDIS.

Khin
Wonder how to describe our friendship. Sometimes we laugh at stupid things, like how to bully Tong Wee in school, and just any random things. Knew her when I was in Secondary 3, and I WAS JEALOUS OF HER SMARTNESS IN STUDIES! She's never ever stingy in her talent, she taught us how to do! :) Now I know she is in love with this guy, and I believe this guy is worth it. Hope she'll do well in her A's in SAJC.

Thiviyan
Knew this fella when I was in Secondary 1, and somehow we faced problems when we are in lower secondary. And we went into the same class in Secondary 3! Funniest thing is, we enjoyed our class company a lot in upper secondary. And we had the same idea! :) Sometimes we just laughed, and whined the same thing! HAHAHAHAHHAHAH !:D And we're super picky over food :) I know now, he's still with his same clique of friends in YCSS, and I hope that everything is fine within the group. Year 2 of NYP life is going to start for him.

Y. Ming Sheng
He's a nice guy, knew him in Secondary 1. Thought he was irritating, he isn't. He's actually very thoughtful, and I'm happy that I get to know him. I know he misses mahjong, and maybe it's his turn to organize. Anyway, thanks for making this friendship great. I know he's able to excel in SP.

Kwek Zhi Qi
Hoe Peiying
Now she'd changed her name, but I still call her that. Knew her from Secondary 1 also, but our friendship was in total mess. From close, to not talking terms, back to close, to not talking terms, and it just continues. Every year it changes. Initially I doubted this friendship, but she's the one who persuaded me. Now it's just in silent mode. Since she wants to walk back the old way, den just let it be. She left me, and I know definitely she'll do better than me. Hope she'll be able to have her own restaurant after graduating from Shatec.

Kwek Zhi QiShe went through my rough path when I was in Secondary 2. She didn't leave me, and kept telling me to stay strong. I know that her life should be smooth sailing after she went up to Secondary 3. I know in Dance, she had suffered a lot, but she kept quiet about it. We do see the effort that you put in, just that people do not appreciate it that much. Definitely we know how much you love arts, that keeps you moving on. I'm happy for you as now you're living an awesome life with your JC friends, and hope you'll be able to do well in your A's. Don't give yourself so much stress, believe in yourself that you can do it! :)))))

Sia Jingyun Erna Sharida
HEY! I managed to remember your full name! HAAHAHHA !:DDDD
Knew Erna when I was in Secondary 3, and she really made my day. Especially early in he morning. She'll lift me up, and we'll kept saying Prabu. Everytime we'll laugh like some crazy mad woman in the morning. She and her cold jokes, sometimes really don't match! Anyway, she's a person who I trusted, and I managed to tell her secrets. Hope that she continues writing her story and enjoy her great life in NP.

Abigail ChowShe's super duper cute okay!!!!!! :) Really in anyway! Know her when I was in Secondary 2, Dance and Movement club again. Her friendliness and straightforward are her trademark. We used to have this book that we wrote our messages inside. I STILL HAVE THE BOOK! Now I really don't know what school she's in, just hope that she's able to enjoy herself and just be HIGH. Bring that SPIRIT TO EVERYONE!

Tiong Ya YanKnew her when I was in Secondary 2 I think. And I know both of us are equally violent, but she's just the taller and smarter version of me. HAHAHA !:D I really just think at times, she's kinda cute because nothing can beat her blur-ness.( Well, maybe Tong Wee can fight)
We were closed when I was in Secondary 3&4. And trust me, she caught my attention during Orientation Camp. I know now she entered to the school that she loved, NP and I know that she can excel. Because she's smart. Of course, she's as crazy as me= into HK and Taiwan Drama.

Saunders Tan Yong SenPerhaps majority of you don't know who's this person. Well, he was my first love. Like 3 years ago story. Every night I would call him and just pour everything to him. Likewise he'll do on the phone. Maybe tiny acts just made us feel that we needed each other. Getting together wasn't an easy thing for both of us, especially my side. Those people who knew us for long will know our story. We parted and we are no longer friends. I missed the times how he advice me to face my problems, and just there for me. I know he found his love, and of course i'm SUPER HAPPY FR HIM! :) Knew that he got into the course he wanted in NP, and I hope he'll be always that happy:)

Ong ZongrenI think by now, a lot of my friends heard about him. Yes I know him for about 7 years, and he still can't remember my birthday!(well, it's very common practice from my friends;especially guys) Because of him, I got to know a lot of my friends(SAS ones). We used to go out quite often, and very close. But now, not such case. He's busy with his life, and we drifted apart due to many reasons. I still could remember exactly what he said last time.
Him: Why things happened this way? So drama, so fake.
Me: Well, you think I need to fake about all these crap?
Him: I didn't say so, but I just think that it wouldn't happen in real life.
Me: Well, it did happen.
Him: It's stupid
After 1 year plus 2.
Him: Actually what you said is true
Me: What thing is true?
Him: well, about how relationship can be that crappy.
Me: what's up?
Him: I got the same thing as you, and it felt sucky.
Me: Now you know how painful is it.
Him: I'm sorry.
Simple conversation could tell the difference between us. And now we're back to talking terms, but I doubt this will last long. Hope everything is fine in ACJC, and I know he's able to do well in his A's.

Matthew HoHe's super duper cute! Heling's and my little brother! His actions just made you feel that... he's just a small boy with a matured thinking. Although some things he loved to share with others, you know that he don't mean any harm. I remembered he taught me how to do A maths, and he wanted to kill me instantly because I'm total idiot for it. He didn't scold me, he will just say, "You don't know again arh. Nvm lor, I teach you again. " Super patient right! Now we didn't talk much, like last time. But I know that he's happy with his darling and his love-saxophone. Best wishes for his A's this year

Teo Zi Jie
How am I going to introduce this guy? He's Saunders, Matthew's good friend. And please don't ask how I know them! I remembered he was the middleman between my relationship, and he taught me how to face it alone. Using his philosophy, which I think it's Taoism. And his cold jokes can make you DON'T LAUGH AT ALL. And whenever I go for the concert, he couldn't recognize me!!!! Hope he'll do well his A's in SAJC.

Yap Hui Lin
My childhood friend, had gone left. Quite childish when she used that kind of comments to deal with me. If I'm able to go through the difficult moments with her, I wonder why can't I go through the happiness with her? Anyway, no more comments. I just know I lost a friend, who meant a lot to me LAST TIME. Time to move on, I know you're living a great life with your beloved family and friends. Good bye.

Kenneth Yap Ying Long
Knew him for 13 years! But what kind of treatment I received? Silence. Last time, whenever we play any games, we can't let Kenneth to lose badly. Because he would complain to his mother, and his mother would find Kimberly. HAHA!:D Well, since he was 16, I/we didn't get to celebrate his birthday anymore, or any big events. Usually big events we'll gather around and celebrate, but of course his buddy and girlfriend are more important than us. Even living in the same block, just a level difference, I don't get to see him at all. Quite sad, thinking we know each other for long, but I think we didn't meet up and chat for about..... 2 years perhaps? All I know is, he's living happily with his pretty girlfriend and his buddies! (: I hope I'll get to see his girlfriend soon.

Danny ChangAnother childhood friend. Yeah, he had been a great friend by helping me out when I needed him. Of course he's busy with his life and trying to maintain his relationship with his girlfriend ;) And I know even if one day all of us has to separate, I wouldn't regret knowing his friend. He taught me how to just patiently waiting for the person he loved, and his dreams come true. But I guess this probability is 1/1000000000000000? I think he's going into army soon, and hope he'll bring his girlfriend to all of us.

Tan Yan Qing
My darling, knew her in ALW( now it's named as Mind Champ). Always believing in love does exist. Even falling so hard, she still manage to lift herself up. Really a great encouragement! :) She's quite cute at times because sometimes she want to act fierce, but she don't dare! LOL! Our anniversary is every 3rd of the month. And I think we went past.. 4 years already? LOL! That's long. And I didn't get to see her for almost 2 years. Both of us are busy, but still... Oh well. I hope she'll do well in her A's in TJC. And of course, be happy.

Rebecca
Also know her in ALW, and trust me, we were almost like twins! Super close, and I would be eager to see her every Saturday! We love Pepsi Cola and just being crazy at times. After the course ended, I lost touch with her, and I didn't get to meet up with her. But I remembered that we had a pact to enter into HCI. LOL! What a dream. Didn't get to see her for 5 years, most probably she thought I'm dead. I think she's just waiting for Uni to start, so all the best.

Benjamin Tan Jui Hang
Don't mind letting you know, he's my first crush. Quite funny when I thought of the past. Our emails, text messages. And the funniest thing is that his highest record of messaging(700 to me, 200 to his girlfriend!) HAHAH! But we were like best friends in the past, kept finding ways to bully people. And this idiot is a water polo buff man. And he's way taller than me. So when we played Pepsi Cola or Dodge Ball, I'll kena a lot from him. But it's quite interesting I've to say, waited for him for 1 year plus, and decided to move on. I know he totally forgot about me, and living happily with his girlfriend. All I want to say, H.A.V.E F.U.N I.N A.R.M.Y!

Chester Yu
Another one, from ALW. A great friend I know, and I'll always tell him when I'm at the East! Quite cool right? And I think his goal is quite awesome! He's learning Muay Thai, wanting to learn how to cook, and drive, and go gym quite often. I forgot what he say, but I think he's quite a sweet guy in some way. Especially when 3 of us went to watch fireworks last time. (Yanqing, him and I) Yanqing and her whining, Chester's understanding. It's super cute can! :) I still can remember, Yanqing was so worried for him due to his ex girlfriend. LIKE MAMA WORRIED FOR SON! I know he's doing great in TP and hope he'll excel.

Sim Hui Qi
We're not blood related, or cousins. She's a friend that I know in Purple Attic, my old working place. We used to be super close, like every time when she's working while I'm resting, I'll buy food for her, and just go down and crap with her. While we have an off today, we'll go out and chill. HAHAHA!:D And we'll always go crazy together, kinda miss those days. And now I know that she's busy with her own life, hope she'll be always that happy with her boyfriend

Kok Chwang
CUTE! He knows why I call him that, if he sees it. He's always that hyper! But when he's emo, he's worse than me! AWW! Highest record on phone: 3 hours! :) We talked anything and everything! His passion is both skating and dance. While mine is fashion and dance. So we had common topic! DANCE! :) And I'm really very very happy that he's back to dance. WAY TO GO! I know he can excel, because he's such a talent in this field. And of course I miss him. Recently he gave me a call, and said that he's at my condominium, and asked if i was at home. TOO BAD I'M NOT AT HOME! MISS HIM LIKE HELL! Although we didn't talk for a long time, once we started talking, we can talk super duper long! And back to old times. Hey cute! Must meet okay! Cannot always say but no action. And I'm waiting for him to perform. Stop acting cute lar! I'm cuter than you! :P Our anniversary, every 20th of the month,

Marianne Chan
Know her through work too. And we're a mutual friend. But that's history. What I know that she's back from Australia and decided to study here! YEAH! :) Made me cry for nothing. Hope she still have the gift, and hope she's still enjoying her life.

Bay Siew Yee
Complicated relationship, our family knew each other before we were born. Got into the same Primary School, and we're always that close! Everyday we'll talk about our life, what happened in our class. Like reporting to police like that. And we would bitch about others, bully the bus driver for sweets and everything. Even the bus uncle loves us okay! :) Soon we went into different schools, and we've no more contact. The funniest thing is she went to my grandparent's house and didn't tell me! LOL! All right, all the best in your A's.
Done with my super long post, anyway Good Bye my friends.