Strangers are family that you yet to know
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
People who bloghopped around would actually realiszed that my blog is ABOUT TO DIE! :( I know that it's my bad for not updating(if Ariel looks at my blog).
Time to change songs to mark a new year to start. Went to school with swollen sole as I accidentally banged onto my sister's bed leg. Just for your information, first time in my life that it was swollen after the next day! Every time when my toe hits on it, it would be pain, numb but eventually the world tipped back at its place. This time, it's just an unusual case. Ruyi had to be my walking stick for the day. Super embarrassing, just because of CRS and the dialogue session, most likely I would give it a skip because the pain is just unbearable!
The world is just so small, saw another primary school friend of mine named Kok Pin(MY CLASSMATE!) in the dialogue session.
I think I really do need time to recharge myself. My life is still good, but somehow, it isn't what I'm expecting. Not trying to say about not getting into a relationship, but it's more of the momentum can't satisfy me. Recently I had started to read books again! HELLO! HEARING IT PEOPLE! I'M READING BOOK! In my life, books are just my jinx. I'm not that type who loves to sit there and read a book slowly. Last time, I treated that as my punishment(Knowing I'll be killed by some people). No idea when or where it started, I began to understand why my sister will/would stay at home and just read a book. Gradually understanding her better, I hope? And I kind of like the ambiance when it's just a slow paced of life. How would I wish I'm at States, Australia, Canada, Europe. (Stop night dreaming!)

Maybe one day, you'll end up not recognizing me.