Saturday, December 05, 2009 @ 1:18 AM

Gabriella

Together with her 400 strands of new hair.


Zaki as a NUM ambassador, together with Alex Lum.

Zaki is passing his position to the birthday boy, Junfeng.

Ruyi

Finally got ABIGAL!

Daryl and Maxe

You wouldn't want to know what was Zaki doing

*Feeling so embarrassed with I was with Zaki*

Zaki gave the face of, why are you looking at me?
Daryl was just staring at him! OH MY GOD! (DARYL BE FAITHFUL!)

Classic face of Maxe

Daryl ACT CUTE!

Both of them

Don't ask me why they're doing this. Most probably influential

WINNER; SIM YOK SAN! I THINK I'M DAMN PRETTY WHEN I DID THIS!

HAHAH !:D

Guys with their.... tits?

Maxe was like a small kid!

DARYL! When do you have that.. and who's the pig trotter?

Always camera ready.

Me?HAHAH !:D

Ruyi, don't act shy!

Maxe, who you wanna french with! HAHAH !:D

Stop wandering around! :)

Shark: Feed me!

HEHEH !:D

Look at my shirt! :)

Zaki used my camera and cam whore!

Candid!

Laugh Out LOUD!!!!

Ruyi and I :)
HAHAH !:D Can someone praise my editing skills? ( Oh well! I'm just bull-shitting! )
Photos will be further uploaded to facebook! However, THERE IS A PROBLEM!
1) I can't upload, no idea why?
2) I wonder.... if anyone looking at my blog or facebook!
These few days I had been studying, and please don't ask me why am I studying so hard. Or say that I'm hardworking, because I totally don't feel motivated! (Sad right!)
2 days ago, I headed to Potong Pasir after school, met Ruyi to study. Saw Mithra, Eugene awhile before they left for SAS. They did come back, together with his friend and Chen. LOL! We used 2 hours to do 1 STUPID PACC QUESTION!!!!!! SUCKY TO THE MAX OKAY!
All right, I'll want to rest... and see how can I upload photos! BYEBYE!