11 oct 2009
I went out with Heling after meeting my sister at JP. And the funniest thing was she walked to JP from her house!! I thought she took bus or mrt. Silly girl! HAHA !:D Headed to Vivo to get her friend's present. ;)
After that went down to Dhoby ghaut there to have dinner. On the way to Japan Hawker, I saw Eustace! Didn't see him for a super long long time ago! HAHAHA! Ate until we almost puke, and we began to walk. We were like... " Oh my god! I want to puke! Stomach damn pain."
Walked longer and went back home. :)
12 oct 2009
Went to Katong with mother, and that stupid traffic was driving us crazy! :)) Walked into a second hand shop, and I was so tempted of a burberry bag, chanel wallet! BUT I MANAGED TO WALK OUT WITH MY MOTHER!
Went to the watch shop to get my dad's watch done. Ended up that man was trying to con my mother's money. Kept asking her to buy this and that. Irritating man, but thank goodness I got my hello kitty house phone! :)
Came back home and webcam with Mithra and Eugene. They saw my hello kitty house phone and they were like stunned when I was so high! I should describe how high I was.
Me: DADDY! I want to change the house phone into this!
Dad: Can you put in the study room?
Me: Sister don't allow! :(
Dad: okay lor, change den.
Me: Okay, I'm done. ( put at my mother's working desk )
Dad: change lar! Really cannot put upstairs meh?
Me: where? NO WAY! I WANT IT TO BE AT THE LIVING ROOM!
Dad: Den at the dining table.
Me: YEAHHHHHHHH!
HAHAHHA! :D
13 oct 2009
Went out with Eugene to Dhoby ghaut. Sat at Mos for a super long time ago. Walked around for awhile, went to play DDR den headed down to Clarke Quay. We walked down! :) Healthy right? ;)
Waited for him at Central while he was at his prayers. Went down to JP for dinner at Pepper Lunch. We talked about Primary school life, and everything! :))))))
Gene sent me home after dinner, sweet right! *Somemore he stays at Sengkang there!*
Day was great.
14 oct 2009
Evening met Mithra at Dhoby Ghaut to watch the Ugly Truth. We began to walk rounds and round, and had chicken rice for dinner. Walked back and walked into all the shops, started looking and fiddling with items. Bought popcorn and sprite(but I think the sprite is damn not nice, and put a lot of ice). It's still as funny as before! HAHAHA!!
He walked me to City Hall and he left! I reached home earlier than him! :))))
Day was better, and always that awesome.