Meeting someone takes a second,
Making a friend takes a minute,
Liking someone takes a day,
Forgetting your love takes a lifetime.
Someone told me about it. OH well, I believe in everything, but not the last sentence. Forgetting your love doesn't take a lifetime. Because.... you'll find out that that person isn't your love.
I'd seen many of my friends who are into relationship. Some people started off very sweet, den faded off. Some people started off very cold, den became sweet. Some people became sweet, den became too glue-y. Some people who like someone till they were fully hurt.
Maybe because I'm not into relationship, so I don't know how is it like to be.
But sometimes when I see them close, I don't know should I worry or to be happy for them. Worry is because.... it may symbolized that he/she may leave you. Happy is because.... they care each other in a sweet relationship.
:)
For Weixin's case, was pretty funny I think. Because they don't appear to be sweet, but LESTER AND WEIXIN ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER! I'm serious :) They don't use much sweet words, like somehow they understood each other. Or rather, they trusted each other and they're really very open in their relationship. They just enjoyed the moments with each other. Of course I won't know if there are flaws in their relationship, but NO RELATIONSHIPS ARE PERFECT! :D
P.S They won't say my world only has each other. They just regard themselves as a special partner in their life. Which I think it's remarkable because not many people can do it.
For other people, I'm not sure about it. But I believe not only your girlfriend/boyfriend should be EVERYTHING, but they should be someone who's special. You shouldn't be too into them because you'll end up hurting yourself badly. Or you should rational your portion well. Friends do play important roles. Because without them, you won't be who you're now. They lifted you up with you needed them, they gave you helping hands when you're down. But when you got into a relationship, and you dumped away your friends. This shouldn't be the right thing! It will damage your friendship.
For people who liked someone deeply or secretly, please stop wasting your time if it's not getting anywhere. Or trusting that the person will appreciate it. I'm sorry, please don't trust! Trust is something that you can hardly find in this world.
Well, if you're being liked, just tell the person thank you. I think it works.
P.S.S Please don't think I'm trying to attack you, but it just came into my mind.