Under request
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 @ 9:32 PM
Since Wanteng wants me to update, I'll update it.




















These are life you can find in DBA04. MY beloved classmates, and I love them. Life is getting more boring, projects are piling up, everything is starting to get off track, I'm not meeting Brandon that often, I'm not being sociable, I'm having bad mood swings. LASTLY, I'M GETTING MORE NAGGY!( I feel so old! )
Don't feel like going to MOB tmr, super tired.
PBL MOB-TABOO GAME
Rule : Not allowed to use any gesture, No using of words in the card.
Mock Run, Shiyu was the Clue giver, Angela was the enforcer. Ainslie, Farah and I were just commoners, just guess.
Shiyu: What's duck's friend?
US: CHICKEN...
US: CHICKEN RICE!!
(High!, super high!)
Shiyu: What's chicken's friend
US: DUCK
Shiyu: it produces.......
US: QUACK!
Super funny right? CLASSIC!
Actual Run
Angela: Farah, when you're together with your boyf, you do...
Farah: Cuddle.
(Correct answer!)
Angela: I'm going to say something gross, but just now during the break we were talking about kissing and?
Farah and I: Tongue
(Correct answer!)
Angela: Farah, remember I introduced the song to you? The first one?
I: Insomnia.
Still got somemore, but forgot.
Total score: 33/50.
Have to sleep, super tired people! Nights, and ILY.