Time to update!
Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 9:04 PM
Today it's my first exam, which is MOB. And I screwed it up by losing 8 marks! OH well, it's okay with me as I'm simply contented with a passing result. Went with Pohkhee to school, and with my girls. I had to buy thermometer because I forgot to bring mine -.-! Retarded.
Okay, tmr is Economic and I did study! :D Anyway, I can't be bothered with it. I think everyone is damn nervous with the exams, I could see people bringing notes to the exam classrooms, and started reading. LOL! So studious right!
I must learn how to be independent, I mustn't relying on them anymore. I've to learn how to let go of somethings, I've to learn how to accept the fact. I must learn how complicated relationship can be. I must learn how to wait patiently for a message, I must learn how to dearly love someone. But also, I must learn how to receive some :) Because I think that I'm worth being loved <3
Tmr is Suhana's birthday,
11 days later is NERDwife's birthday.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
12 days later is Sayang's birthday :)♥♥♥